Six lawyers from Bradshaw, Fowler, Proctor & Fairgrave, P.C. have been selected to the 2018 Great Plains Super Lawyers list. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.
• Jeffrey D. Goetz in practice area Bankruptcy: Business
• Gregory L. Kenyon in practice area Elder Law
• Jason T. Madden in practice area Personal Injury - Products: Defense
• Donald F. Neiman (Of Counsel) in practice area Bankruptcy: Business
• Doyle D. Sanders in practice area Estate Planning & Probate
• Mark L. Tripp in practice area General Litigation
Additionally, two lawyers from Bradshaw, Fowler, Proctor & Fairgrave, P.C., have been selected to the 2018 Great Plains Rising Stars list. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
The following attorneys from the Bradshaw Law Firm have been selected for inclusion in the 2018 Great Plains Rising Stars list:
• Seth R. Delutri in practice area Business Litigation
• Andrew C. Johnson in practice area Business Litigation
© 2023 Bradshaw, Fowler, Proctor & Fairgrave, P.C.