Eleven lawyers from Bradshaw, Fowler, Proctor & Fairgrave, P.C. have been selected to the 2015 Great Plains Super Lawyers list. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.
The following attorneys from the Bradshaw Law Firm have been selected for inclusion in the 2015 Great Plains Super Lawyers list:
• John C. Cortesio, Jr. (Of Counsel) in practice area Antitrust Litigation
• Denny M. Dennis (Of Counsel) in practice area General Litigation
• Michael H. Figenshaw (Of Counsel) in practice area Personal Injury - General: Defense
• Kent M. Forney (Of Counsel) in practice areas Insurance Coverage, Mergers & Acquisitions
• Jeffrey D. Goetz in practice area Bankruptcy: Business
• David L. Jenkins in practice areas Workers' Compensation, General Litigation
• Edward E. Johnson in practice area Estate Planning & Probate
• Gregory L. Kenyon in practice areas Elder Law, Estate Planning & Probate
• Donald F. Neiman (Of Counsel) in practice areas Bankruptcy: Business, Bankruptcy: Consumer
• Sean M. O'Brien in practice areas Insurance Coverage, Civil Litigation: Defense
• Mark L. Tripp in practice areas General Litigation, Personal Injury - Products: Defense, Civil Litigation: Defense
Additionally, one lawyer from Bradshaw, Fowler, Proctor & Fairgrave, P.C., has been selected to the 2015 Great Plains Rising Stars list. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
The following attorney from the Bradshaw Law Firm has been selected for inclusion in the 2015 Great Plains Rising Stars list:
• Bradley M. Beaman selected to Rising Stars in 2015 in practice areas Construction Litigation: Business, Personal Injury - General: Defense, Professional Liability: Defense, Business Litigation, Employment Litigation: Defense
© 2019 Bradshaw, Fowler, Proctor & Fairgrave, P.C.