About Bradshaw Law
The principles that shaped Bradshaw, Fowler, Proctor & Fairgrave, P.C. nearly a century ago continue to provide the foundation for the Bradshaw Law Firm today:
- Striving to provide clients with the highest quality of legal representation
- Recognizing the importance of providing personalized legal representation for each client
- Serving a wide range of legal needs by providing comprehensive legal representation
- Providing a well-rounded team of attorneys diverse in education, background and experience
- Pursuing the technological tools needed to provide state-of-the-art legal services
Our Business & Corporate and Litigation divisions work together to provide cohesive legal representation to clients.
The Business & Corporate division provides full-service legal counseling for today's changing business environment. The Bradshaw Law Firm's broad transactional practice includes, but is not limited to: Insurance Law; Business Law and Corporate Law; Nonprofit Law; Contracts; Securities; Employment Law and Labor Law; Agricultural Law; Environmental Law; Real Estate Law; Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning & Probate Law; Health Care and Elder Law; Taxation; Bankruptcy Law; and Commercial Law.
Attorneys in the Bradshaw Law Firm's Litigation division provide a wide range of representation in litigation matters which include, but are not limited to: Insurance Law and Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Product Liability; Professional Liability; Construction Law and Litigation; Personal Injury Litigation; Transportation Law and Litigation; Workers' Compensation; Employment Law and Labor Law; Criminal Law; Alternative Dispute Resolution; and Appellate Practice.
Together, the entire Bradshaw team strives to serve its clients by providing comprehensive, strategic legal representation.